Tuesday, October 24, 2006

DHL - Part 2, These guys can't quite deliver.

I have spent the morning on the phone with DHL. My stuff finally cleared Customs by some miracle. I had to change the delivery address because DHL seems to have forgotten about my shipment which languished in Ohio for 5 days befor they bothered to take it to Cusstoms. Despite the fact that I faxed the new re-directed address to them twice and read it over the phone twice, they tried to deliver to the original address today. Duh. I have my doubts that it will make it to the new address by tomorrow in which Case we will have to re-direct it again to a third address (my customer is traveling, I am trying to hit a moving target here!). Is it seemingly impossible that incompetence could rise to such grand levels.

No comments: